Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I Brake For....Monster Bash!

Hello IBFS fans - Nancy here today showing a card with a cute monster stamp - I love this little guy!





The image and sentiment is called Monster Bash set and can be found here.  It is part of the Carmen Medlin line and is also included in the Curiosities Set #1 shown here.

I colored him bright green with pink hair and doesn't he look cute holding a plate with a pink and orange cake?? You can't tell from the photo but I added a little sparkle to the cake with a stardust gel pen.  

The balloons and stitched curved rectangle are die cuts.

I'm falling in love with these cute monster stamps - they're so much fun to color.  I hope you will take a look at the entire Curiosities line.

Thanks for stopping by today  - hop on over to the IBFS store o find this and other super cute stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment