Thursday, May 4, 2017

I Brake for a Hello ....

Hello IBFS fans !!!

Its Crystal here and today I have a Hello card using a digi stamp by Rick St Dennis called Mandi  and the poppy is  from the Half Sheet Poppies . 


so to get this look I made my own background paper by stamping the poppy in black memento ink ( copic friendly )


I stamped the whole sheet going in different direction and not over-lapping the image


next I add some R59 to the inside ends of the petal to give depth and dimension , I also add yellow stickles dots to the centers


the Hello die cut is from Stampin Up , I die cut it 3 times from black cardstock and stack layered it up , my image was copic colored


inside my card I stamped and colored another poppy


these are the copic colors I used for this card


if you like this images or want to check out lots of other get stamps visit the I Brake For Stamps on-line store , they carry thousands of images to choose from .

1 comment: