Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I Brake For....Tickled Pink!

Hello stampers, Nancy here today!   Do you know someone who is having a baby?  How about a baby girl?  Here is a card with a super cute stamp to celebrate the new addition!




The stamp is called Tickled Pink and is found here.  I stamped it with two different markers, a black one for most of the text and pink for the "tickled pink" part.  The little booties were stamped once on a piece of scrap paper where I colored them pink, cut them out and then glued them onto the front.

The frame and cutout for the centers are die cuts.  I popped the center of the frame out with foam tape to make it stand out a bit more.  The pink mat is embossed with a large dot embossing folder.

I hope you will stop by the IBFS store and check out all the great stamps there.  If you are looking for some Father's Day images they have some great masculine/outdoor stamps that would be perfect.

Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment