Thursday, May 11, 2017

I Brake for Graduation !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and on todays card I and using the Graduation Shy Bear and the Happy Graduation with confetti sentiment , I made a flip card , I have not made one in a while and this bear is so cute I had to play.
I colored my image with copic markers and I did him in our school colors , I have several of these to make this year between the  8th grade and seniors parties we have to go to this little guy will be a fun card to share works for guys and girls alike , perfect don't you think ?




I also added some graduation thickers , I got these to add to some of my cards for just a little extra something fun.
if you like this images or want to check out lots of other get stamps visit the I Brake For Stamps on-line store , they carry thousands of images to choose from .


No comments:

Post a Comment