Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I Brake for Beautiful Fairies!

Here's a card with Hannah from the Mythical Reflections collection by Carmen Medlin Designs, available at I Brake for Stamps. You can buy separately or as part of the wonderful five stamp set. By the way, IBFS ships internationally!


Hannah was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. The image panel was die-cut, then kept in the die while I added the grass underneath Hannah's feet and the sky around her.

Patterned paper from my stash was layered.  Distress ink was sponged over the word "Magic" on a stencil and heat set. When dry, "believe in" from a rub-on sheet was added. The image panel was adhered, then the card front was added to a white card.

I Brake for Stamps has a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click HERE to check out all of the goodies! 

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment