Monday, May 29, 2017

I Brake For Cityscapes!

I Love the look of Cityscapes on a background, and I think it pairs up perfectly with a Silhouette Stamp!

Today I am sharing with you another image from The Fashion Silhouette set over at I Brake for Stamps.



The background is from the Travel Sheet which not only has this Cityscape, but some other fantastic travel related stamps as well. 

I stamped the image using the Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Ink. I wanted to see just how detailed this ink would stamp! WOW! I was pleasantly surprised at the details I was able to capture using this ink on this stamp.



The Cityscape was stamped using Jet Black Archival ink and the sentiment is from the Tim Holtz Metallic Stickers set call Quotations.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment