Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I Brake For ........Nature

Hello stampers, Nancy here and  today I have a card that uses a beautiful sentiment paired with papers and embellishments.




This sentiment really speaks to me. Have you ever been somewhere so beautiful and find yourself simply at a loss for words?  It can be a majestic place like the Grand Canyon or something as simple as looking at a rainbow.  Whatever it is, it just makes you stop and enjoy the moment and be amazed at the miracles that nature provides.  

My husband and I have had the pleasure of traveling, much of it in the US, as well as overseas and our favorite trips were those where we've witnessed the beauty of nature.   And at home each year when our lemon tree starts to bloom I love just standing by it and taking in  the sweet fragrance it gives off.  Like perfume for the backyard those delicate white blooms let me know spring has arrived. I'm sure those of you with gardens are rewarded with the sights and smells of nature each year.

Now - on to the card.....I pulled out a bunch of patterned paper for this one.  Lots of layers!  The frame and flowers are die cuts.

The sentiment Nature, found here, was stamped in a dark rose ink on white paper.

  Before putting everything together I felt it needed some "bling" and found a pack of pearls in my stash and  thought it would work well with the design.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you can take the time this spring and summer to enjoy the beauty of nature!

Hope on over to the IBFS store for this stamp and many others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment