Monday, October 14, 2013

I Brake for Halloween


Aletha here with a Halloween project for I Brake for Stamps (IBFS). I love Halloween, and this year I have been able to create several things for this popular holiday.


I would like to introduce you to Magic Wanda. This beauty was designed by Rick St. Dennis MFA for IBFS. She was a lot of fun to color with Copics too. You can find her in digital format, or as a rubber stamp, whichever you prefer.

My designer paper is Echo Park’s the Apothecary Emporium collection. Wanda’s web is from a die-cut that I painted black. Her stars are wood veneer from my stash. For more information about all my supplies, please stop by my blog, AJ’s Designs.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will visit us every day for more IBFS inspiration.
Aletha Jane
IBFS Design Team

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love everything about this! The web and stars are so perfect with the image. Your coloring is amazing...it all just works together so well!

    ReplyDelete