Monday, October 7, 2013

I Brake for Stamps at Christmas Time

Aletha here with my very first post as one of the new design team members for I Brake for Stamps (IBFS). I am so thrilled to have this opportunity to create with IBFS stamps, digi and rubber, and to be part of Della’s very talented and creative Design Team.

For my project today I decided to do something for Christmas. I have been so heavy into Halloween, this was a much needed break. The main image is one of favorites, Noel Holiday Bonnet, designed by Rick St. Dennis for IBFS. I have been an admirer of Rick St. Dennis for several years. His designs go from the cute to the bizarre. Rick’s eclectic style lends to reaching each artistic style.


For now, Noel is available in digital image format in the Christmas section. I am sure that in the near future you will find that IBFS will have these available in rubber too. But if you like your rubber stamp, Della has a wide range of Rick’s images available in rubber. You might just want to take a trip to IBFS and check out the entire range of rubber stamps that are offered.


Noel was colored with Copics. I then added some Spica pens and Stickles for some accents. Some Spellbinder’s dies and a little paint added the last touches to my first Christmas card. You can find out more details about my art card on my blog at AJ’s Designs.


Thanks for stopping by for my very first post for IBFS. Stop by every day for more inspiration from the I Brake for Stamps Design Team.

Aletha Jane
IBFS Design Team

1 comment:

  1. Your card is stunning! Congrats on being chosen as a Design Team member!
    You should enter your card in All That Stickles Linky Party : Think Pink. You card has pink and Stickles, that's all you need! The link is: http://allthatstickles.blogspot.com/2013/09/think-pink-linky-party-september-winners.html

    ReplyDelete