Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Freak Out Freddie

Interesting name for a stamp, don't you think.  When you see this guy, you'll know why.  Marlena here today sharing with you a project using the I Brake for Stamps digital image, Freak Out Freddie.  Freddie is a frog and a series of digital stamps from the store.  I made a note pad with this one to add to my handmade gift Christmas collection.  I've been trying to create a store of these gifts, with friends and family members in mind, who I may give them too.  This way I'm not scrambling to get items finished just before Christmas.  I have my sister in mind for this one, but I always seem to have her in mind when I make my projects, so I may have to begin to branch out from her a bit.


Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!
Thanks so much for stopping by,


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marlena, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete