Monday, October 28, 2013

I Brake for Starry Suzi

Hello Blogland! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Were you able to get the creative mojo flowing? Aletha here to help inspire you into some Christmas mojo.

I have created a 5¾” art card using the I Brake for Stamps (IBFS) digital image, Starry Suzi. This little beauty was created by Rick St.Dennis MFA, for IBFS. You can find Starry Suzi in digital format only. IBFS also has the exclusive rights of Rick’s Randi Dandi images, meaning that you can find a lot of these eclectic images in rubber form too. Della has thought of everything.



Starry Suzi was colored with Copics. I fussy cut her and then popped her up on the original image. Starry Suzi and most of Rick’s Randi Dandi’s do not need a lot of embellishments. The images speak for themselves. I have all the details on my blog at AJ’s Designs.



Thanks for stopping by! We hope that you “like” IBFS’sFacebook page. That way you can keep up with all the happenings.
Aletha Jane
IBFS Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment