Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Brake For Ree Ree



Randi dandi perfect {Jane Bosi} I've long been a fan of Rick St. Dennis.  Well, he's done it again.  Check out these amazing new images available at IBFS!!
For my project, I've used Ree Ree--too much fun to color!  I love her big dangly earrings and had to add some stickles to each for extra shine!
I adore her big eyes and the side ribbon for an extra bit of color.
I've finished my project with a background piece created with some direct to paper ink and a bit of the Cuttlebug Highlights technique.  You can find more info on the technique in the October 2008 issue of the Technique Junkie newsletter.
Last, but not least, I added the perfect sentiment found on this stamp sheet called, Half Sheet 138B.  You'll find lots of reasons to want this sheet!! TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment