Monday, October 21, 2013

I Brake for a Randi Dandi Christmas

Aletha here with some Christmas inspiration, or I hope that I can inspire you. It seems like that all I have been doing is creating for Halloween, so I thought that I would try, once again, to get in the mood for Christmas crafts.

Today I created my second Christmas card using Rick St. Dennis’s Minty Miranda from his Christmas Randi Dandi collection. The Minty Miranda that I used is in the digital format. You can also get her in rubber as a single, or as a group of four rubber stamps.



I colored Minty Miranda with Copics and added some #9 clear Swarovski crystals to her earrings and necklace. The designer papera that I found were the perfect colors. I have all the details on my blog, AJ’s Designs. I hope you stop by sometime.



Be sure and stop by our IBFS blog every day. There are all kinds of I Brake for Stamps inspiration. If you want to stay up-to-date on all the happenings, hop on over to our I Brake for Stamps page, and give us a like.

Thanks for stopping by!
Aletha Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment