Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Journal Page

Hi everyone, Marlena here in this Tuesday.  I've taken a step back from my typical projects and am posting a page out of one of my art journals today.  I've just recently caught the art journaling bug and I like it much more then I realized.  This is actually kind of funny because art journals can be messy to make and often have random thoughts or patterns in them.  Well, I'm don't really enjoy messy and random just typically isn't my thing.  I guess that's why I like it, a break from myself and my normal way of life.

For my page I used the I Brake For Stamps digital image, Mask.  This mask definitely reminded me of a Mardi Gras mask but also made me think of using a magic saying in my journal, which is kind of what I did.



Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!
Thanks so much for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment