Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I Brake For Winter Trees

Hi Everybody and Happy New Year!

Regina here and this is my first post of the year.  Seems like watercolor and watercolor powders are all the rage now so I made a card using the Bister watercolor powders.  You can purchase these from I Brake For Stamps and they are very affordable to try at $1.65 each.  You can buy all the colors at that price!  


I used a stamp from I Brake For Stamps called Winter Tree.  I love scenery cards because they can be used for just about any occasion and for male or female recipients.  I used Blue Bister Powder on this card and spread it with a paint brush.  I love how there are flecks of browns and different color blues. I then stamped the trees with Versafine Onyx Black Ink while it was wet.  







There is no right or wrong with watercolor.  Play with it and have fun!  You can create such a masterpiece with Bister. 

Did I inspire you to use Bister watercolor powders?  I have more fun with these powders and they are very quick to use.  I only used one color for this card and look how pretty it turned out.  Try mixing two or three and see how beautiful it is! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Regina - Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment