Thursday, January 21, 2016

I Brake for Poppies ...

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here and today I am dreaming of beautiful flowers that pop up after a long winter , I love the colors of Spring .Today's card was made using the Poppies half sheet from the I Brake for Stamps Store , I copic colored the flower and then added shabby embossing enamel in the center with a versamark marker and heat gun and glossy accents on the petals to give a glass look .


IMG_4399IMG_4401IMG_4402supplies used


for my inside I stamped a frame in TH worn lipstick and left a space to write a sentiment .

Thanks for stopping in to see me today , I hope I inspired you to make some fun backgrounds to go with those awesome images found in the IBFS store.
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

1 comment:

  1. I love those poppy stamps, your company has so many great florals! The powders you added look really cool.

    ReplyDelete