Thursday, January 7, 2016

I Always Brake for Love ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!
It's Crystal here with a Valentines card , Feb 14 will be here before you know it so its time to order your stamps to make a card for your sweetie .I am using this Always with Love digi from Rick St Dennis , I Brake for Stamps store has lots of great stamps you can order  , I love the digi stamps to get an instant download ,but they have great red rubber stamps too , they carry thousands of great stamps so go look what they have . I colored my image with copic makers , the digi was printed from a Dell laser printer ( don't think I have ever told this , works awesome with copics )



my background was created with a love embossing folder and then I rubbed pink chalk over it , my image was colored and then cut out with a Brother ScanNcut , the coil flowers are a Time Holtz die and then fruit punch stickles ( My Fav ) added to them , the vine is a MFT die , glossy accents was added to the hearts in the background .Bakers twine was also used to wrap around the black layer several times .

IMG_4386IMG_4387IMG_4389
I used these colors of copic markers
IMG_4384
inside my card I used a sheet of pattern paper and added some flags and a twine bow  , I left this empty inside , it really can be made into any kind of card you may need .Wedding ,  Anniversary or just to drop a note .
IMG_4388

Thanks for stopping in to see me today , I hope I inspired you to make your sweetie a cute fun card , show some love <3 <3 …
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

 Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment