Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I Brake for Cats!

You might not know, but I love cats, which is reflected in my feline stamp (and die) collection, both of which are rather large. One of my newest cat stamps is Large Feline Femme (Time to Stamp) from their fabulous Femmes Collection

Here's my card with my new Feline Femme stamp which you can purchase at I Brake for Stamps.


Feline Femme  was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko) and colored with Copic markers. Blush was added to her cheeks and her shoulders with a pink chalk pencil (Derwent). I opted to make the kitty a grey one. Next time I'll make her look like one of my cats and will add some wrinkles and oddly colored hair to make the woman look like me. 

I discovered that the papers in the Sweet Threads 6x6 pad (Basic Grey) matched the colors that I used really well. I used a sketch from The Cheerful Sketches Challenge BlogYou can see the sketch below to see how I did. The circle was die-cut with the circle die from one of the Blueprints die sets (Die-namics). I used an old Cuttlebug tool to add piercings, then used a Black Multiliner (Copic) to add faux stitches. All paper layers were sponged with Cracked Pistachio Distress ink. The outermost layers were sponged with Hickory Smoke Distress ink. 

Here's the sketch so you can see how I did.

I Brake for Stamps has a great selection of Time to Stamp's stamps. Click on my badge below to be whisked over there to check out their fabulous images! 



Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment