Thursday, January 14, 2016

I Brake for Purple Hair ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!
It's Crystal here with a Hello card using a digi stamp called Leah a stamp created by Rick St Dennis , this stamp and other great images can be found in the I Brake For Stamps store.


to get this look I colored my image with copic markers and cut it out with a Brother ScanNcut2

IMG_4391
this machine cuts out digi or stamped images wonderfully
IMG_4392
next I used Tim Holtz distress inks and made a matching layer  , I sponged on ink and added water splatter and heat dried and then added glue splatters and added glitter over that
IMG_4394
IMG_4395
the Hello is a Stamping Up die and it was die cut from silver foil card stock , the metal dots are colorbok brand.
I don't do bright-colored fun hair very often but I do think it's so fun ... Purple hair don't care ...
IMG_4396IMG_4397
copic markers I used for this image
IMG_4390

Thanks for stopping in to see me today , I hope I inspired you to make some fun backgrounds to go with those awesome images found in the IBFS store.
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment