Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just Peachy


It's Holly posting today. I'm playing along with the Belli Challenge again, and this week is all about acetate or vellum. I've used the Vellum Sentiments technique from Technique Junkies for today's card.

I stamped these gorgeous peaches from I Brake for Stamps and colored them with Copic markers. Then I stamped the sentiment on the vellum, centered it over the peaches, and adhered it with brads in each corner. There is a little trick to this technique, but you'd have to subscribe to the Technique Junkies newsletter to read about it.


Stamps: peach and sentiment from MS71 Full Plate (I Brake for Stamps)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Tuxedo Black Memento
CS: white, Olive, Chocolate Chip, vellum
Other: Copics, hole punch, brads (Queen & Co.)
TJ Technique: Vellum Sentiments


No comments:

Post a Comment