Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Too Adorable!

Hey everyone, it's Robyn here today. I am super excited to share this card with you today. Della included the most adorable stamp in my last Design Team kit and I absolutely adore it. It's called Kittens in Mitten. I tell you what...it just makes me smile!



I've paper pieced the mitten and added white gel pen to accent, and then I colored in the kitties with my Letraset Promarkers. I've also added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers: 20mm Roses and 15 mm Roses. Did you know that I Brake for Stamps is the only US-based stockist for Wild Orchid Crafts flowers?

The card measures 5" x 7". Doesn't it make just the cutest country Christmas card? Such a fun stamp. Hope you enjoy seeing it.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please also be sure and check out all of the gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers Della stocks on the website HERE. Gorgeous eye candy!

1 comment:

  1. So, so adorable. Kitties are so cute in that little mitten :O)

    ReplyDelete