Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dare to be Different

I love experimenting with colors and mediums. Some of the best stamps to do this with are Silhouette stamps and the ones available from I Brake for Stamps are simply stunning (I'm absolutely in love with this one)

Hi everyone, Erika Taylor here today.For my card today I sprayed a Cardboard heart from Basically Bare with Glimmer Mist, then I added some UTEE to the top and when melting it and it was still liquid, I pressed a stamp into it to create this beautiful artistic heart. Then using one of my favorite sentiment stamps, Dare to be Different, I added the image using Distress Ink and when it was almost dry, sprinkled with embossing powder so that only some of the sentiment would be embossed. Here is the final project for you.




I love the simplicity of this card, yet it still packs an artistic punch. There are so many amazing phrases and sentiments in the I Brake for Stamps shop. Something for every single project I'm certain. So take a moment today and dare to be different.

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment