Monday, September 5, 2011

I've Labored For You......













Not that it was a hardship, though! {Jane Bosi} bringing you a little goodie to make you start thinking about Fall and candy :) These yummy Costume Bears can be found in the I Brake For Stamps store--in plenty of time for all of your Halloween needs!! I've been itchin' to color these cutie pies and hope you can see the detail in my close up shots. I've used Pencils Over Markers (Technique Junkies Newsletter) to complete each bear and then added some ribbon and spica sparkles to finish things off.


As a reminder, there are a few days left to play along in the I Brake For Challenges current challenge. A new challenge will be announced (with a winner!) on Wednesday of this week! C'mon over and check us out!!
TTFN, Jane
















No comments:

Post a Comment