Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Delight in the Day...

Hi Everyone, its Robyn here. Happy Wednesday to each of you; I hope you are having a good week. Its lovely weather here in Michigan as the cooler weather has finally moved in and the Maple trees start to turn lovely hues of reds, oranges, and yellows. It's my favorite season of the year. I've already been to the orchard and have been baking lots of yummy Fall goodies for my family and friends. Last night I made Apple Crumble/Crisp for dessert and it was soooo good. Ahhhhh, Autumn!!!


So, that brings me to my card share for today. I'm playing along with the IBFS challenge that starts today; which is "Fall" (you can see it here). I submitted a scarecrow card - (super cute image), but wanted to create with my new Cornstalk Scene stamp that I just got from I Brake for Stamps...it was nagging at me to color it! :) I always enjoy using my Promarkers and this stamp is such an amazing Autumn stamp that it called for some relaxing coloring time.

Autumn Handmade card

Here is a closer look at the Cornstalk Scene stamp


Cornstalk Scene IBFS Stamp

A full list of the products used is on my blog HERE. Have a super, fabulous rest of your day! Thanks so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment