Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chuggin' Along...

Hello Everyone, it's Robyn here today. Today, I've made this super masculine card for my hubby's friend who has recently in the hospital. They thought he had a heart attack, but thankfully it was something else (not sure what). So, I decided that this stamp from the Collage Elements #1 sheet would be just the thing to use.


I've paper pieced it using some Pink Paislee paper.


I cut the shape out using one of my Nesties (labels #14 I think), and added some true vintage buttons to the card. I distressed the layers using Vintage Photo Distress ink and then misted it to give it an aged effect.

Hope you enjoy seeing it. I know masculine cards don't come easy for some (me included), so hope it inspires you.

2 comments:

  1. Good info. Lucky me I ran across your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete