Wednesday, June 7, 2017

I Brake For....Loves Me!

Hello friends, Nancy here today!  Take a look at this little guy and tell me it's not love at first sight!!



Is that not the cutest face!  The stamp and sentiment are from the adorable Carmen Medlin Curiosities line.  This one is called Loves Me and can be found here.  It is also part of a larger set called Curiosities Set 3 found here.


I colored him with mostly red copics.   I used a rounded stitched rectangle die for  the front panel, an EK success punch for the mat and a cute heart embossing folder for the background.  I thought the heart embossing folder was perfect for this set - I've had it in my stash for awhile and never used it.   And take a look at that little bow - it's a two part die that  was a bit difficult working with those little pieces to put it together!


I hope you hop on over to the IBFS store - take a look at the entire Carmen Medlin line for some great stamps.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment