Sunday, June 18, 2017

I Brake for...4th of July!


Hello, fellow crafters! Hannah here with my Sunday installment! I literally JUST changed the card I was going to post as I finished this card yesterday! I was SO EXCITED to get a recent order from I Brake for Stamps that I HAD to use some of the stamps for this week's card!


This card features two different stamps, I believe both of these were recently available as the IBFS weekly deal at 35% off! Seriously, it was such a steal, you should consider checking out the offerings every week!

The two stamps I used here are the Uncle Sam Star Border and Large Happy 4th. I loved both so much that I had to use both on this card. I did do some creative masking on the Happy 4th stamp. Not seen here are more fireworks, however, they crossed over onto the border stamp. To avoid stamping them I simply placed a bit of tape over those sections on the stamp, inked it up, and removed the tape before pressing onto the paper. It took a bit to line everything up, even with my super awesome tip of stamping onto acetate, however, the result was more than worth it. 



The supplies for this card couldn't have been fewer. Besides the stamps, I used two Copic markers, a silver Gelli Pen, and card stock. You don't need a lot at all!

The 4th of July is coming up on us, quickly, but there is still time to order your stamps and to get your cards out! While you are ordering these two stamps you should search "4th of July" on the I Brake for Stamps website, you'll find two packed pages of options!




Thank you so much for reading this! I hope I have inspired you to get some 4th of July cards out and to spread the celebration!





No comments:

Post a Comment