Thursday, June 8, 2017

I Brake for a Ride ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and today I am using another awesome image from the Humorous Senior line called Thelma and Louise , these two remind me of me and my mom and her little dog "Puppy ". My mom has a birthday coming up next month and I thought this image would make a great birthday card . Today's card has some pop up fun to it a surprise inside , who doesn't love a surprise ????
So on the front of my card I chalked up some clouds and with my silhouette I cut my words using fonts on my computer , this font is called "Magnolia Sky " and I cut it from a mint colored vinyl , Life is a highway ..... when you cut words from vinyl it give the look of heat embossed ,  , if you have contact paper you can use it for your vinyl, give it a try ,... I added some sequins


open my card and the Thelma and Louise image pops up like they are driving down the road of life .. Enjoy the ride was cut from vinyl and added to my vellum word bubble cloud  that over lays my cloud background pattern paper , the card base is black so I turned it into a road and added some middle of the road striping dashes with a while gel pen , the image was copic colored and I added glossy accents to the windshield and the her glasses and yellow stickle to the headlight and Spectrum Noir shimmer pen to the bumper and car grille and a few more sequins ...


my card from a side view

the girls close up ...

I hope you enjoyed this fun card  , run ver and check out all the great images in the I BRAKE FOR STAMPS STORE , you are sure to find something you would love to create with.

No comments:

Post a Comment