Thursday, June 1, 2017

I Brake for Lucille ...

Hello IBFS fans  !!!

It's Crystal and today I am back with " Read my lips Lucille " she is from the beloved Humorous Senior line  in the I Brake for Stamps Store, be sure to click my links to check out all the great images , there are thousands of stamp images to choose from in the store and I am you will find something you want to create with.



Read my Lips Lucille is a great image that can be turned into any card you may need ,Happy Birthday , Miss you , Hello ect .. I am going to leave the sentiment off this one until I need a card and then I can add a sentiment inside and she is off to put a smile on someones face : )  It is always great to have these kinds of cards on stand by ... My Image was copic colored .

*** the flower is a die from MFT called Prima Donna Petals

***** I like a challenge ,so I want you to post in commits below an image you would like to see made in a card and Ill see what I can come up with , commit with name of stamp from the I Brake for stamps store , If I don't have it in my stash I order it in my next order...




No comments:

Post a Comment