Monday, July 11, 2016

I Brake For You....

{janebosi}  Happy Monday, Brakers!  It's been a while since I popped in--thanks for checking out my project today!

I love the look that is created by contrasting black and white with colors.  It's been popping up a bit lately in my pinterest so, naturally, I wanted to give it a try.  Pinterest always knows what I'd like ;)  I thought these beautiful floral images from Floral Half Sheet 148A  and Floral Half Sheet 148B  would be perfect to use!

I started by stamping random images in black in on a background piece.  Next, I on a second piece of paper, I stamped three images that matched the background piece in style, but contrasted in size.  I trimmed and water colored those images and then adhered them to the background with two way glue.

I use these two sets quite frequently--they are so versatile!

Have a great day and don't forget to be awesome!!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment