Thursday, July 28, 2016

I Brake for Flamingos ...

Hello IBFS friends !!
It's Crystal and today I am making a fun card using a digital stamps called Flamingo

isn't he just so stinkin cute , I really love flamingos they come in so many color variations but I love them all . The awesome things about digital stamps is you get them pretty quickly and you can size them to what ever size you need for your card , today I printed 4 to a page on copic quality cardstock and sized him to 70 percent. He is colored with copic markers and I water colored the water , I made glitter splatters ( how to, below ) all over after he was colored I added stickles diamond to water rings and to the tips of his feathers.




the beYOUtiful die is a KasierCraft die , I used a pink mirror board cardstock , I also added a few enamel dots and stapled on some flags


 for the inside of my card I used my Silhouette and a gel pen and designed a sentiment I felt was perfect for my card. I added more glitter splatters in pink inside and I added pink gel pen to the word flamingo ..



copic colors : legs R05 , RV23
body :RV29 , RV23  to get a medium color use tip to tip on these two, 0 colorless blender

Glitter Splatters , mix any glue and water 50/50 dip a paint brush in the glue water and splatter on card , knock brush on finger to create splatters then while wet sprinkle glitter to the splatters and knock off excess , let dry and then dust off excess glitter again .

I hope this card has inspired you to try digital stamps or a new to you technique ,

For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you found this post helpful please leave a commit I love hearing from you !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment