Thursday, July 21, 2016

I Brake for Shopping ..

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal and I'm back with a fun card that could be for a birthday or a just because card, I am using the Shopping Sadie image from the humorous seniors line, I truly love making cards with these ,they are so much fun. My image was colored with colored pencils and baby oil , this is my favorite way to color when I travel , truth be know this image was colored while I was on a train to Chicago a couple of weeks ago, I love to color while being a passenger in any moving mode of transportation that I am not driving , it hard for me to sit and do nothing so I color ... 

 I used the new NuVo crystal drops in liquid mercury , love life die is a KaiserCraft die , look close and the word paper says " A Few of My Favorite Things " 6x6 paper from MME , Bazzill cardstock in Robins Egg and Candy Hearts ( two of my Fav colors )




colored pencil are easy to pack up and I keep baby oil on a sponge in a sealed container and don't forget the pencil sharpener.  Below is a look at my set up
ps .. the baby bear in blue on my board will be coming soon on a card here , keep a look out for it ...


Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope my creation with this image as you running to buy it or find one you can’t live without, this image and so many more  visit I Brake for Stamps store


No comments:

Post a Comment