Thursday, July 7, 2016

I Brake for my Nurse Donna ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!
It's Crystal here and today get well card was made with Feel Better soon Nurse Donna  this is a digi stamp and can be printed out many sizes and you can download it right away , to me this is a win win and is why I love my digi stamps , if you have not tried them you really should , I Brake for Stamps has an awesome section of both digi and red rubber , I hope my card today has inspired you to give them a try ... My image has been copic colored and the die cut Get well is from Paper Smooches .I used a white gel pen to make faux stitches on my black layer , I pretty simple card ,the image is the star on this card .






Thanks so much for stopping by.
For this image and so many more  visit I Brake for Stamps store

No comments:

Post a Comment