Monday, July 18, 2016

I Brake For Funky Freddy!

{jane bosi}  Happy Monday, Brakers!!   Today, I'm sharing a fun froggy water color card.  I love the whole Freddy the Frog line over in the I Brake For Stamps store--they are just so cute and laughable!  Be sure to check out the Freddy Sheet and Freddy Digital images too!
This particular image just makes me think of a friend of mine and that is reason enough to smile!  I do like hanging out with her....the singing is always a bonus ;)

The card, itself, is simple enough.  I simply stamped the image and water colored sky and ground around it.  I also water colored Freddy -- with a smaller brush than the "wash" style surrounding the image.  After the main coloring was done, I added some splatters and inked the edges.  I like the focus being on the stamped image.  It's like a card sized coloring book page that I can give away....maybe it will make it onto someone's fridge!

Go Be Awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment