Thursday, June 9, 2016

I Brake for Fun !!

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and I have a fun card using Burning Rubber Rosie you can also get this image in a full sheet with other great images
( click image for a direct link )
Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 10.13.43 AM




my card is colored with colored pencils and baby oil with paper stumps , this is such a fun image , I chose the die cut a WOW sentiment on the front and leave it blank inside to make it into what ever kind of card I may need , I can turn this into a birthday card or retirement card or just a card to say Hi ..she is flying so maybe a friend has a lead foot and got pulled over this would be great for a chuckle  , sometimes we just need to laugh and not sweat the small stuff learn from a mistake and move forward  , you get the idea  ,this is a great image for many cards .
I hope my creation with this image as you running to buy it .

Thanks so much for stopping by.
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store .
8upscrapin_Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment