Monday, June 20, 2016

I Brake for Bister Butterflies

{jane bosi}  Happy Monday!  I have an earthy butterfly collage to share today that's all colorful and such due to my favorite......bisters!

I'm kind of like a scientist when it comes to bisters.....I keep on experimenting, just sure I am about to make a huge discovery!!  Like, how to keep the colors nicely saturated and colorful.  For this experiment, I spritzed my water color paper first and then added the crystals.  I tried to limit the moisture while still breaking down the crystals.  I'm not sure if you can tell, but I feel like this piece has some of the best color separation I've achieved so far---I can't tell you how many pieces started with all the colors and just ended up brown :(

To finish things off, I added a beautiful collage image called Zebra Butterfly Collage. It has just the right amount of open spaces to show off a colorful background! 

TTFN-Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment