Friday, June 3, 2016

I Brake for Cats!

Here's a tribute wall hanging with  Large Feline Femme (Time to Stamp) from the fabulous Femmes Collection. 


Large Feline Femme was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils. I tried to match Duchess' coloration, but still missed. I'll figure it out one day. I did much better with the woman's blonde and grey hair, which kind of matches mine. Tears were added to the woman's face with a Clear Gelly Glaze pen (Sakura). A golden aura around the cat was added with Gold Spica Glitter pen. The image was fussy-cut and edged with a black marker.

The poem was found online, computer generated, and printed onto cardstock with my laser printer. The colored image panel was added below the quote and the panel was matted with black shimmery cardstock.

Champagne Dazzle VersaMark ink (Imagine Crafts) was sponged over a heart stencil. While the ink was wet, the hearts were brushed with shimmery palette chalk in gold and white. The image panel was adhered to the chalked panel, then matted with black cardstock.

Here's a close-up of the image panel.



I Brake for Stamps has a great selection of Time to Stamp's stamps plus lots of other stamps from other stamp companies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies!


Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Kathi this is so sweet! Love it!!!
    hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete