Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I Brake for Birthdays

 


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a card I created using the Beautiful Rose stamp from I Brake For Stamps Floral Plate 1 Collection. Absolutely in LOVE with this collection, as its absolutely Gorgeous, and I LOVE flowers of course :)

 
 
On my card for today I chose a different sketch to work with. I thought to do something a little different on this, so you can see all the design papers I used as well as seeing the Roses and Happy Birthday.
 
Happy Birthday is stamped in Memento Black ink
Roses were stamped in black, then colored with SU! markers, lastly fussy cutting 3 out, and adding some stickles to them.
Design paper I used is from Crate Papers Open Book Collection
To embellish I did some sewing, added a BIG bow, and then some Pizzazz Aplenty rimstones.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment