Friday, May 6, 2016

I Brake for Monochromatic Dogwood Blossoms

 Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a card I created using I Brake For Stamps beautiful Dogwood Blossom! I also made my card for RRR Monochromatic challenge. I Absolutely LOVE this color I chose, its almost like a sepia and that is what I used for coloring my Dogwood Blossoms. I cant help but want to color flowers as I am enjoying them blooming in my yard and my neighbors yards as well. LOVE Spring and Flowers!!! I Brake for Stamps carries a Beautiful assortment of flower stamps and you can see those HERE!
Card Measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and was cut at 5 1/2" x 11" then score at 5 1/2"
Layer 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" rust color card stock, and then  La Crème paper pack (for Cream design paper)cut at 5" x  5" .  4 1/2" x 4 1/2" rust color, cream color is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4", design paper graphic45 steampunk debutante cut at 4" x 4".
Dogwood Blossoms-  are from I Brake For Stamps/I colored them to match my dp, using copics E15,E31,E43,then I used  Copper  Stickles to add a little glitz to my dogwood blossoms. 
 
 Image below is linked to the I Brake For Stamps Store
 
http://ibrakeforstamps.com/dogwoodblossoms.aspx
Dies-The Corner brackets I cut using Spellbinders and the copper looking card stock. The Doily is CheeryLynn and I cut cream colored card stock for it.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Satin Buttermilk with gold metallic edges I love the way this ribbon works up to make beautiful bows!!! I also added a vintage button to the center of my bow.
I hope you enjoyed my post for today!! thank you for looking!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment