Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I Brake for Strawberry Delight!

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all!
Today's card was created for I Brake for Stamps & Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge. . LOVE these colors, and this YUMMY Strawberry from I Brake For Stamps. Also LOVE all the Flowers that are on this Stamp Sheet! I will post the sheet below so you can see! :)
If you haven't seen these, be sure to stop by the store to see all NEW Releases!!! :) Have fun!!!
 
On my card today I used the YUMMY Strawberry stamp from I Brake For Stamps "Flower & Strawberry Sheet" I colored it with R39 & R59 for the strawberry, then for the leaves I used YG03, YG95, G24. I did add some glitter pen for the seeds, not sure you can tell from this photo.
 
The Design papers are from Pebbles Americana Stack, and Pebbles for the Pebbles Polka dots its from the Back to School line. I used some Ribbon and a Doily Die  for embellishing on my card. I also added some sewing and a ladybug button to complete my card for today!

Be sure to click on the badge below to take you to the I Brake For Stamps Store! Lots of Beautiful NEW stamps!!!
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment: