Thursday, May 12, 2016

I Brake for Baby Bear ..

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here and I have a sweet baby card I made using MS61 Full Plate
Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 10.44.19 PM

with this set you get 8 saying and 7 cute baby bear images , I think this set is so cute , don't you ? It has an image for just about any baby card you may need . I colored my image with copic markers and I went with girl colors for this card. My sentiment came in this set and I could not resist to pair it up with this image..lol

IMG_4511IMG_4512

Click the links I have provided and get this sweet set and you will have the perfect image and sentiments to create a card for the next baby shower , or birthday or christening or welcome baby home card you may need to make.
I hope you enjoyed my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

2 comments:

  1. HAAHAHAHAHA ok this is way to STINK'N CUTE!!!! hehehehe I LOVE your card Crystal with the darling bear, and sentiment, its perfect!!!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad she made you chuckle : ) thanks for the kind words Cheryl !!

      Delete