Monday, May 9, 2016

I Brake For Cats

{jane bosi}  Happy Monday, Brakers!!  I've been out of the stamping game for a few weeks due to crazy kids and their schedules.  With yesterday being Mother's Day, I decided it was high time for me to claim some Studio time.  That's just what I did and, just in time to make this kitty card for my friend's birthday!

I really love the expressions on each of the kitty faces on this great image from the Cats and Buildings Sheet.  I've never actually had a cat for a pet, but I have lots of friends who do and they all seem to be strong in the personality department, just like the image suggests.

I started with a piece of water color paper and stamped the image.  Using, distress markers and water color paints, I singled out one cat to resemble my friend's pet and the rest are shaded with her favorite color, purple.  I added a hand drawn frame, sentiment and some star stickers to finish it off.

Enjoy!  TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment