Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I Brake for Beautiful Days

Hello everyone,
So today I have a super SIMPLE & Easy card to make using I Brake For Stamps "How Beautiful a Day" stamp. How beautiful this stamp is, I LOVE it!!!!

 I love when you need a quick card and when they come together in less than 10 minutes. This one I cut the white card stock at 4 1/2" x 9" then scored at 4 1/2" to create my card. Next I took a piece of scrap dp I was using on another project and layered it on the pink card stock that was also a scrap. LOVE that I use them up! The beautiful frame I had already cut, and all I had to do was stamp my sentiment in memento black ink, and cut out an oval shape, airbrush, and added some ribbon and flowers using hot glue!
I hope you enjoy my post today, and thank you for stopping by! To see all the BEAUTIFUL I Brake For Stamps, please visit HERE!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment