Monday, March 23, 2015

I Brake For Bister, Mister!

{jane bosi}

Happy Monday, Brakers!!  I have a quick card share today!  Still playing around with my Bisters and learning how to control and layer the colors.  For this card, I wanted a masculine feel so, used Green, Blue and Yellow bisters. 

This is one of the first IBFS sheets, called Music Sheet, I purchased many many moons ago.  I love it because the images are genderless and hip (although, my kids tell me anyone truly "hip" never uses that word anymore!).  It's a wonderfully versatile sheet.

For this project, I used Fabriano water color paper.  I heat embossed the drum set, as well, so in real life, it's a bit shiny and pops right off the page!  My sentiment comes from the Floral Half Sheet 148A.

Give it a whirl!  Don't forget to be awesome!
TTFN,

Jane

1 comment:

  1. That is a great masculine card design. Great use of the Bisters too.

    ReplyDelete