Thursday, March 12, 2015

I Brake for Retirement ...

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and today I made a retirement card with a cute fishing image from the IBFS103 Seniors half sheet  , I can imagine fishing to be top of the list for a new retired person , so I made a card for it , my sentiment is Happy Retirement and from half sheet #043 and I heat embossed it on vellum . I made my banners from washi tape and attached to bakers twine ,   my frame is a die from MFT that embosses wood grain and then I sponge walnut ink to bring out wood grain , I kept this pretty simple and let the image be the star ...

IMG_3721
IMG_3720

don't forget the envelope , stamp out naked envelopes lol ... I ink the edges and stamp my image and sentiment .
IMG_3719

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment