Monday, March 30, 2015

I Brake For Spring!

{jane bosi}

Happy Monday, Brakers!!

I'm happy to report that the sun shines today and it's making me feel all happy and dancey!  This beautiful silhouette image, called Mayday,  is the perfect expression of my inside giddy!

I started by taping the edges of some water color paper and applying various watercolors.  Once it was dry, I removed the tape and stamped over the top.  My final touches were adding some baker's twine, sequins and this truthful sentiment from Time For Friendship.

We're Spring Brakin' this week so, I'm out, my friends!

Don't forget to be awesome!  TTFN--Jane


1 comment:

  1. I love your card you created and what a cute silhouette image you used on it. That really looks like fun and celebration of spring!

    ReplyDelete