Thursday, March 5, 2015

I Brake for the Easter Bunny ..

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here  for I Brake For Stamps Design Team and today I made an Easter cad using an image from Randi Dandi Series 2 sheet and the sentiment is from the Easter Collage quarter sheet  , I think this Bunny is so darling and he was fun to bring to life with color , I used my copic markers and then stamped and cut the bow  from matching papers and popped it up and the frame itself was cut and popped up . 

bunny Randi Dandi #2IMG_3707
see the sparkle strip , to get this look I took a strip of double sided tape and ran it down the card and the sprinkled ultra fine glitter in diamond on it and then burnished it into the tape .
IMG_3708IMG_3709

inside I stamped the same image to create a water mark and the stamped sentiment over it

IMG_3710

Thanks for stopping in ,I hope this card has inspired you to get inky with some rubber stamps today ,
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic

No comments:

Post a Comment