Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home & Back to School Again!

Hi there, Regan here! This week I have two projects to share with you.

For the first project I created a card using the ATC #1 stamp sheet and inspiration from the challenges at Papercraft Star and I Brake For Challenges.


I used the swirls background stamp from the ATC #1 stamp sheet for the base of the card using River Rock ink by Stampin' Up! to give it a tone on tone look. Come join us at I Brake For Challenges!

For the second project I created a card using a back to school theme and my favorite stamp.... you guessed it, Be My Valentine Girl. I used the same paper to paper piece her dress as I did for the last back to school card but this time I gave her red hair! I went a vintage this time and added some book pages and some stitching.


For more information on these projects, please visit my blog at Emora Designs!

Thank you for stopping by!
Regan

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work. I especially like the top card using the ATC sheets. The distressing really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete