Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Friendship...


Hi Everyone, it's Robyn here with a cute little friendship card. The stamp sheet that I'm using today is called "Inspirational Phrases." I absolutely love this set! There are 28 different sentiments and phrases on this sheet, so you can see how you would easily get a lot of miles out of it! :) I thought the "Your friendship is a special blessing" sentiment was just the phrase I needed for this cute, whimsical card that I created to give to my friend.

My card base measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" so is a standard A2 size. I've used a paper line that I've had in my hoarding vault all summer because I love it so much. :) It's by Echo Park called "A Walk in the Park," and I've used my Cricut and the Country Life cartridge to create the fun little happy sun image and tied some baker's twine around the top note that I've mounted it on and then added a few little buttons.

That's about it, super quick, cute, and fun. I hope it brings a smile to your face today. Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Robyn

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. Your cricut work really enhances the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete