Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I Brake For....Florals Sheet!

Hello stampers - Nancy here today!.  My last two cards were all about fall, so this week I decided to go in a different direction and use this great floral set...



The stamps are part of a set called Florals Sheet that can be found here.  The great thing about this set is that not only does it include these open images in three sizes, but also has the same flower in solid images as well.   Additionally it includes several sentiments and a bouquet stamp.  It's a great deal for the cost.

I went with a clean and simple design for the card.  Stamping all three sizes of the flower along the side of the card.   Breaking from my normal use of copic markers, I decided to use prisma pencils here - choosing a color scheme of blues and purples.

For the blue flowers I used :  Cloud Blue, Blue Violet Lake, Cerulean Blue, and Indanthrone Blue
For the purple flowers I used:  Greyed Lavender, Imperial Violet and Dioxazine Purple Hue
The centers were shaded with Black and Cool Grey.

The birthday sentiment is one of the stamps included in this set.

Hop on over to the IBFS store - there are thousands of stamps to choose from and  you are sure to find something to your liking!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment